Handrail support two-piece height adjustable
Material: stainless steel AISI 304 (V2A)
Surface finish: ground
The bracket consists of the rounded connecting piece and the handrail support made of 14mm round steel, which is inserted into the above opening. The support can be adjusted in height and fixed in place using the grub screw on the side. The attachment is designed for Ø42.4mm posts and can alternatively be glued. Stainless steel glue is used for this, which can be found in DIY stores, for example. The handrail support can be screwed to the handrail using the two drill holes on the support plate.
Technical data in summary
- Diameter of post top: 42.4mm
- The post is extended by the entire handrail support by 50 - 150mm (height adjustable)
- The handrail support is made of 14mm round steel
- Length of the support plate: 63mm
- There are two drill holes on the holder plate, diameter 5.5mm each.
- The handrail support is adjustable in inclination.
suitable for 42,4x2mm posts and 42,4x2mm handrails