Handrail bracket straight version
Material: stainless steel AISI 304 (V2A)
Surface finish: ground
The handrail bracket is mainly used for fastening a balustrade or mounting a handrail on masonry. The holder plate is screwed to the round steel. Alternatively, the holder can of course also be used as a simple pipe support.
The holder can be screwed to the handrail or the pipe with the help of the two side holes on the screw-on plate.
- Diameter of mounting plate: 60mm
- Thickness of mounting plate: 5mm
- 3 holes on the mounting plate, each Ø5.5mm
- Diameter of round steel (central part of the holder): 12mm
- Diameter of holes on mounting plate: 6.5mm
- Distance from centre of hole to centre of hole: 43mm
- Length of screw-on plate: 64mm
- Total height from lower edge to upper edge of holder: 60mm
- suitable for Ø42,4mm round tube/handrail
Scope of delivery
1x balustrade bracket without fixing material