Wall mounting inner corner
Material: stainless steel AISI 316 (V4A)
Surface finish: ground
The wall fastening can be mounted at 90° corners and is mainly used to give railing posts the necessary support.
The drill holes are located on the left and right side of the fastening so that the wall flange can be screwed on.
In addition, two threaded screws and the matching two spacer sleeves are included in the scope of delivery. With the help of the spacer sleeves, the screws are concealed to achieve a simple appearance.
With the aid of the accompanying mounting plate, the corner attachment can be screwed to a Ø42.4mm railing post.Technical data
- Angle corner connection: 90
- two drill holes for fixing to the wall, each 11x15mm
- Distance from the centre of the corner joint to the centre of the drill hole 95mm each
- length of the two sides 129,6mm each
- Height: 100mm
- Length of spacer sleeves: 65mm
suitable for 42,4x2mm balusters.