Wall mounting outside corner
Material: stainless steel AISI 316 (V4A)
Surface finish: ground
The wall fastening can be mounted on 90° outside corners and is mainly used to give railing posts the necessary support.
The drill holes are located on the left and right side of the fastener so that the fastener can be screwed to the wall. In addition, two threaded screws and the matching two spacer sleeves are included in the scope of delivery. With the help of the spacer sleeves, the screws are concealed to achieve a simple look.
With the aid of the accompanying mounting plate, the corner attachment can be screwed to a Ø42.4mm railing post.Technical data
- Angle corner connection: 90
- two drill holes for fixing to the wall, each 11x15mm
- distance from the middle of the corner joint to the middle of the drill hole 84mm each
- length of the two sides 119mm each
- height: 100mm
- Length of spacer sleeves: 76mm
suitable for 42,4x2mm balusters.