Wall mounting movable for Ø 42.4 x 2 mm round tube
Material: stainless steel AISI 304 (V2A)
Surface finish: ground
The tube can be fixed to the wall with the help of the three holes on the mounting plate of the attachment. The central screw is turned loosely when adjusting the inclination. When the desired inclination is reached, the screw is fixed to keep the handrail stable.Technical data
- Diameter of mounting plate without rosette: 83 mm
- Diameter of mounting plate with rosette: 90mm
- Height of mounting plate with rosette: 14 mm
- Diameter of the holes on the mounting plate: 62 mm
- There are three holes on the mounting plate, each with a diameter of 8.5 mm.
- Height from lower edge of mounting plate to centre of screw: 35 mm
- Height from centre of screw to beginning of tube: 27 mm
- The wall mounting can be adjusted by +/- 90°
the rosette is higher than the mounting plate, so this will be visible after installation (see product images). Due to the space between the mounting plate and the rosette, you have the option of shimming the plate as desired or compensating for the difference in height.
This can be done, for example, with the help of a suitable shim.Scope of delivery